GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1. Finish, or mostly finish up at the old apartment.
2. Start waking up at seven am each day.
3. Begin using the exercise bike each day.
4. Master the Tassimo.
5. Cook stir-fry.
6. Settle into a firmer routine.
7. Do something nice for Bryan.
8. Play with Ginny.
9. Take photos of progress of apartment.
10. Complete ASOIAF character list.
I don’t think any of these goals will be hard to hit, as long as I stay focused. I get sidetracked so easily, or slip into being lazy and I need to get out of that habit. Recent events have really inspired me to get the ball rolling on getting my life sorted out. Things aren’t crazy hectic right now, so I think it’s a good time to make some small changes and have some fun.