As per usual, let’s review last year’s resolutions and how well I did with each!
- Lose 30lbs.
This is going to remain on my list until I achieve it! Didn’t achieve this, but I’m not bummed. Losing weight is hard! So it remains.
- Expand my cooking repertoire and meal plan more efficiently. Done! The repertoire wasn’t expanded by a lot, but the meal planning went fantastically. I’ve already got January planned out!!
- Finish paying off our debt and GET RID OF THE DANG PT CRUISER!!! DONE! OH MY GOSH IT’S DONE!
- Read more! I would say that I did this.
- Open Etsy shop again and create original works to sell. Did not do this, but I don’t consider it a failure.
And now, this year’s goals:
- Lose 30lbs.
- Eat out/pick up less.
- Stop buying pop to keep in the fridge.
- Finish up more of the mountains of tea in my cupboards.
- Read more.
- Dedicate more time to driving on my own.
- Keep up with the progress I’ve made socially.
- Be more active with Ginny’s school.
- Take care of that one thing that I don’t want to talk about. It’s red. That’s all you need to know.
- Take on my daily art challenges. Inktober and Drawcember were so much fun!!
- Journal as much as possible, if not daily.
- Learn to make a speed build video for youtube.
Nothing too crazy here. One thing I love about blogging is I can look back on this list so easily. Previously I would always lose it somewhere, hahaha.
So! On to 2017. 2016…you’ve been ridiculous. And that’s not even taking into account all the world stuff that went on – I’m just talking personal here.
See you next year, friends!